We have been quite dependent on the internet ever since the digital age came upon us. Chances are most of us encountered quite a lot of shady deals, including scams. This is why we should exercise caution on the internet.
Different scams have proliferated in the web, including pyramid schemes. Pyramid schemes are illegal. Do not invest in them.
Today we will be looking at a company called Youngevity. Should you sign up to be a Youngevity Independent Distributor? Or is it a waste of time? Find out in this review.
Stop Trying to Sell to Family and Friends!
You Need The Right Training In Order To Succeed With Network Marketing and Make $$$...
and much more!
What is Youngevity?
Youngevity is a multi-level marketing company founded by Dr. Joel Wallach in 1996.
Youngevity is a wellness company that sells revolutionary products. The selection includes:
- nutrition supplements
- home products
- family wellness products
- food & beverage products
- spa and beauty products
- fashion products
- essential oils
The company is currently based in Chula Vista, California, United States.
How to become a Youngevity distributor
To become a Youngevity distributor, go to this link and choose Distributor.
These are the steps you need to follow to ensure a smoother application process:
- Pay the $30.00 membership fee (renews annually for $49.95).
- Select an enrollment plan.
- Choose the business kit that you would like to add to your cart.
- Provide your personal details.
- Choose your username and password.
- Provide the ID of the distributor who referred you to Youngevity. If no one referred you, provide your zip code so that the website can find a sponsor for you.
- Provide your shipping and billing details.
- Review your order and submit.
- Congratulations, you are on your way to becoming a Youngevity distributor.
Youngevity Enrollment Kits
Youngevity has the following enrollment plans to choose from:
- Business Startup - $30.00
- Business Essentials - starts at $159.00
- Business Builder - $499.00
Youngevity offers the following Business Builder Kits:
- REV 90 CEO MEGA PACK - $499.95
- Keto 90 CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- Wellness 90 CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- Healthy Start CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- Healthy Start CEO Mega Pak 2.0 - $499.95
- Healthy Body Detox CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- Healthy Body Weight Loss CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- Women's Wellness CEO Mega Pak - Medium 1 Mini Kit - $499.95
- Women's Wellness CEO Mega Pak - Light 2 Mini Kit - $499.95
- Women's Wellness CEO Mega Pak - Light 1 Mini Kit - $499.95
- YNGYGY CEO Pak - $499.95
- True2Life Youngevity CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- ZRadical CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- Keto CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- Health and Beauty CEO Mega Pak - Light to Medium - $499.95
- Harmony Health CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- Photo Business Builder Kit - $499.95
- Youngevity ProLine CEO Mega Pak - $499.95
- Health and Beauty CEO Mega Pak - Medium to Dark - $499.95
Youngevity offers the following Business Essentials Kits:
- Health & Nutrition Business Essentials Kit - $199.95
- Weight Loss Business Essentials Kit - $199.95
- Keto 90 Pak - $189.95
- Wellness 90 Pak - $189.95
- REV 90 Pak - $179.95
- Harmony Healthy Body Start Pack - $229.95
- 90 For Life Social Kit - $249.99
- Healthy Body Distributor Starter Pak 2.0 - $159.95
The Youngevity Distributor Welcome Pack is also available for $30.
What are Youngevity distributor levels?
There are 13 total ranks in Youngevity. Each rank requires the member to reach a certain sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Brand Associate
- Sales Associate
- Senior Associate
- 1 Star Executive
- 2 Star Executive
- 3 Star Executive
- 4 Star Executive
- 5 Star Executive
- Emerald Ambassador
- Ruby Ambassador
- Diamond Ambassador
- Black Diamond Ambassador
Youngevity Compensation Plan
Youngevity's compensation plan can be accessed and viewed through this link.
These are the ways to make money with Youngevity:
- Personal sales. Distributors get products for discounted prices and sell them at retail prices.
- Recruiting new members. By recruiting new members, you can earn commissions from their sales.
- Fast start bonus. This is earned by purchasing a CEO Mega Pak.
- Car bonus payout. This is achieved by climbing the ranks.
- Quick start bonus. This is earned within one month of your first order.
- Global revenue share bonus pool. This is your share of earnings from the entire company's sales.
I found a video on YouTube that could explain the compensation plan better. You can watch it below.
Youngevity Pros and Cons
Do Youngevity distributors make money?
I think we could all agree that it is a big red flag when a company does not publish their Income Disclosure Statement. That is the case with Youngevity.
I have looked in different sites and blogs and I could not seem to find a copy of one. I saw some people in web forums looking for it as well.
Since we do not have any data showing us how much a distributor can potentially earn, we have no way to know if Youngevity ambassadors make money or not.
I believe that there are better ways to make money online than joining MLM companies such as Youngevity or Noonday Collection.
I do not suggest trusting comments or posts from social media as proof that you can earn money in an MLM. The data never lies, so it is always good to have that information public, for the sake of those thinking of joining MLMs. Not publishing them just makes the company look shady.
However, we could all agree that joining MLMs come with pros and cons. It is always good to get the proper training from your team leader to boost your sales. As long as you use the correct marketing strategies and have a good team supporting you, you can find success in this venture.
Youngevity has its own fair share of negative reviews.
In this post, a Reddit user called out their girlfriend's friend for trying to sell their girlfriend overpriced health supplements, and said that it's like the friend is standing up for a cult.
This person was so relieved when they managed to walk away from a very predatory recruiter for Youngevity. They also felt weird by how much they treated the company's founder, and noted that the behavior is almost cult-like.
Negative reviews do not mean that a company is not legit. We should take note of both the positive and negative reviews before signing up for an MLM.
Is Youngevity legit?
Yes, Youngevity is a legit company that has been in business for many years now.
However, MLMs have always been bashed for the following reasons:
- Team leaders pushes recruiting new members more than selling products
- Members, who do not have the proper training, end up not making any money
Joining an MLM always comes with a risk, but if you are with the right team, you would be able to pull through. Having a team that would train and support you is one of the best ways to succeed.
I believe that as long as you apply the right strategies and you have the proper support from your team, you can make this opportunity work.
Is Youngevity a Pyramid Scheme?
First of all, let's look at what a Pyramid Scheme is:
"A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products." - Wikipedia
As Youngevity distributors make money both by recruiting other team members AND by selling products to customers, it is safe to say that Youngevity is not a Pyramid Scheme!
How to succeed with Youngevity and any other online business
MLMs tend to get a bad reputation because people usually do not succeed in them.
This is because of leaders who do not train their members properly, but instead make them recruit more people to earn more commissions. This is not the right way to run a business.
Here is the thing... You cannot expect people you know to sign up for your MLM. Forcing them to join will just ruin your relationships with them, and will end up in pushing them away completely.
You need to find a way to your target market, since they are the people willing to support your business through their purchases and patronage. Once you figure out who to sell your products to, it will be easy to succeed.
There are two popular ways to do this:
- Set up paid adverts that target a specific audience within your niche
- Find a way to generate free organic traffic that can be turned into sales
The first option is very expensive and if you are just starting out, then I recommend you scrap that for now.
The second one is completely doable and inexpensive, in fact, you can even get the right tools and information for FREE.
In this FREE Make Money Online Course, you can learn a number of things that can help you succeed with Youngevity and any other similar businesses.
By the end of the course, you will have the following knowledge:
- How to choose your niche or better leverage your existing one
- How to build a website in just a few clicks and have your own branding
- How to write content that can attract thousands of visitors who ACTUALLY want to buy your products
Click on the red button below to get started 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my "Can You Make Money as a Youngevity Independent Distributor?" review!
Feel free to let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below 🙂