We should be wary when we browse the internet, as quite a lot of fake websites have been popping out. These websites look exactly like the ones they are copying. However, when you enter your information on them, they will steal it from you.
Remember to check the URL properly of a website you are visiting. Check the text as well. Some fake websites have a lot of spelling and grammar errors.
Watch out for scams as they will waste your time and take your money, like pyramid schemes. Pyramid schemes are illegal.
Today we will be looking at a company called Total Life Changes. Should you try the Total Life Changes Business Opportunity? Or should you look elsewhere? Find out in this review.
Stop Trying to Sell to Family and Friends!
You Need The Right Training In Order To Succeed With Network Marketing and Make $$$...
and much more!
Total Life Changes is a multi-level marketing company founded by Jack Fallon in 1999.
Total Life Changes is a company that sells wellness products. The selection includes:
- weight management products
- full body nutrition products
- energy and fitness products
- hair and skin care products
- relaxation and relief products
- women's health products
The company is currently based in Fair Haven, Michigan, United States.
How to become a Total Life Changes business owner
To become a Total Life Changes business owner, go to this link.
These are the steps you need to follow to ensure a smoother application process:
- Enter your sponsor's details. Make sure that you got it right by checking if their name comes up as a match.
- Choose a starter kit.
- Sign up for monthly auto delivery if you want to.
- Provide your personal information.
- Provide your shipping information.
- Provide a username and password for your personal website.
- Provide your billing details.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Review your order and pay for it.
- Wait for your order to arrive.
- Congratulations, you are now on your way to becoming a Total Life Changes business owner.
Total Life Changes Enrollment Kits
Total Life Changes has the following starter kits to choose from:
- Digital Starter Kit - $49.95
- Standard Starter Kit - $49.95
Total Life Changes has the following enrollment packs to choose from:
- Family 4 Pack - $219.95
- Full-Spectrum Kit - $174.95
- Remove, Relax, & Replenish Kit - $114.95
- Sip, Soothe, & Strengthen Kit - $114.95
- Elite Package - $1,219.95
- Get Fit Kit - $164.95
- Fat Burner Kit - $169.85
- Solution Kit - $164.95
- Control Kit - $109.90
- Synergy Kit - $104.95
- Freedom Kit - $174.95
- Diet Duo Pack - $109.90
- IASO Tea 10 Pack - Brewed Tea - $99.95
- IASO Tea 25 Pack - Brewed Tea - $249.95
- IASO Tea 50 Pack - Brewed Tea - $499.95
What are Total Life Changes business owner levels?
There are 11 total ranks in Total Life Changes. Each rank requires the member to reach a certain sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Rising Star
- Executive Director
- Regional Director
- National Director
- Global Director
- Executive Ambassador
Total Life Changes Compensation Plan
Total Life Changes' compensation plan can be accessed and viewed through this link.
These are the ways to make money with Total Life Changes.
- Retail Bonus. Business owners can purchase products for wholesale prices, then sell them for retail prices.
- Fast Start Bonus. For every new business owner you refer, you get commissions once they complete their first order.
- Binary Pay. You can get commissions from the purchases of the business owners you recruited, and from the people they recruited as well.
- Matching Bonus. You get a portion of earnings from every business owner you sponsor.
- Life Changer Bonus. This is a cash bonus you can earn once you meet the qualifications.
I found a video on YouTube that could explain the compensation plan better. You can watch it below.
Total Life Changes Pros and Cons
Do Total Life Changes business owners make money?
I think we could all agree that it is a big red flag when a company does not publish their Income Disclosure Statement. That is the case with Total Life Changes.
I have looked in different sites and blogs and I could not seem to find a copy of one. I saw some people in web forums looking for it as well.
Since we do not have any data showing us how much a business owner can potentially earn, we have no way to know if Total Life Changes business owners make money or not.
I believe that there are better ways to make money online than joining MLM companies such as Total Life Changes and PM International.
I do not suggest trusting comments or posts from social media as proof that you can earn money in an MLM. The data never lies, so it is always good to have that information public, for the sake of those thinking of joining MLMs. Not publishing them just makes the company look shady.
However, we could all agree that joining MLMs come with pros and cons. It is always good to get the proper training from your team leader to boost your sales. As long as you use the correct marketing strategies and have a good team supporting you, you can find success in this venture.
Total Life Changes reviews
Total Life Changes has its own fair share of negative reviews.
In this post, a Reddit user voiced out their concern for their grandparents who joined Total Life Changes. They stated that for their age, they shouldn't be doing all these work, and would even take calls during movies, dinner, and late at night.
This post talks about a Reddit user's experience with a Total Life Changes business owner. They tried to talk them out of it using a lot of well-researched sources, but it seemed that their efforts were futile.
Is Total Life Changes legit?
Yes, Total Life Changes is a legit company that has been in business for many years now.
However, MLMs tend to get a lot of negative reviews for the following reasons:
- Team leaders do not provide proper training to their members
- Members end up losing money since they have no knowledge about how to properly market their products
Joining an MLM always comes with a risk, but if you are with the right team, you would be able to pull through. Having a team that would train and support you is one of the best ways to succeed.
I believe that as long as you apply the right strategies and you have the proper support from your team, you can make this opportunity work.
Is Total Life Changes a Pyramid Scheme?
First of all, let's look at what a Pyramid Scheme is:
"A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products." - Wikipedia
As Total Life Changes business owners make money both by recruiting other team members AND by selling products to customers, it is safe to say that Total Life Changes is not a Pyramid Scheme!
How to succeed with Total Life Changes and any other online business
MLMs tend to get a bad reputation because majority of those who signed up for them failed to make any money. Some even lost their life savings.
This is because of leaders who do not properly train their members and resort to making them recruit instead so they can get more commissions. This is not the proper way to run a business.
Here is the thing... You cannot force people to join your MLM if they have no interest towards your company and its products. You will just push them away.
You need to find a way to reach your target market, as they are the people genuinely interested with your products and they make constant purchases. Your target market are the people who will sustain your business. Reaching them is one of the guaranteed ways you can use to succeed.
There are two popular ways to do this:
- Set up paid adverts that target a specific audience within your niche
- Find a way to generate free organic traffic that can be turned into sales
The first option is very expensive and if you are just starting out, then I recommend you scrap that for now.
The second one is completely doable and inexpensive, in fact, you can even get the right tools and information for FREE.
In this FREE Make Money Online Course, you can learn a number of things that can help you succeed with Total Life Changes and any other similar businesses.
By the end of the course, you will have the following knowledge:
- How to choose your niche or better leverage your existing one
- How to build a website in just a few clicks and have your own branding
- How to write content that can attract thousands of visitors who ACTUALLY want to buy your products
Click on the red button below to get started 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my "Should You Try the Total Life Changes Business Opportunity?" review!
Feel free to let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below 🙂