As the internet became readily available for everyone, along with it came the people who want to take advantage of others. There are quite a lot of scams out there that only have one intention - take your money.
With the internet came the modern versions of scams, like pyramid schemes, for example. Pyramid scams are illegal. Don't risk your money when an offer sounds too good to be true.
With that said, today we are looking at NeoLife. Should You Be a NeoLife Distributor? Or is the company a scam? You will find out in this review.
Stop! Don't Risk Losing Money!
You Need The Right Training In Order To Succeed With Network Marketing...
and much more!
What is NeoLife?
NeoLife is a multi-level marketing company founded by Jerry Brassfield in 1958.
According to NeoLife's website, Brassfield was 19 when he founded the company. After many years of taking menial jobs, he discovered direct sales through a company that sells nutritional supplements. With an interest in both business and health, Brassfield founded his company with these values in mind.
NeoLife is a company that sells nutritional products and health supplements. The product selection includes:
- weight management supplements
- heart health supplements
- digestive health supplements
- immunity supplements
- energy and fitness products
- men's and women's health products
- children's health supplements
- brain supplements
- bone and joint health supplements
- vitamins and minerals
- home care products
- personal care products
- organic skin care products
The company is currently based in Fremont, California, United States.
How to become a NeoLife distributor
To be a NeoLife distributor, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to this link.
- Select the starter kit.
- Select additional packs that you want.
- You can set-up your auto-ship orders. You can also add more products to your cart if you would like. These steps are completely optional.
- Fill in the form with your personal information and shipping details.
- Pay for your order by providing your payment details.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Once you are done, review your order.
- Congratulations! You are on your way to becoming a NeoLife distributor.
NeoLife Enrollment Kits
NeoLife has only one starter kit available:
- Promoter Kit - $75
However, to be able to sign up as a distributor, you are required to purchase one or more packs out of these ones:
- Breakfast Pack - $135.50
- Sport Pack - $205.70
- Vitality Pack - $48.30
- Weight Loss Pack - $222.70
What are NeoLife distributor levels?
There are 15 total ranks in NeoLife. Each rank requires the member to reach a certain sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Senior Manager
- Sapphire Director
- 1 Ruby Director
- 2 Ruby Director
- 3 Ruby Director
- 4 Ruby Director
- 5 Ruby Director
- 1 Diamond Director
- 2 Diamond Director
- 3 Diamond Director
- 4 Diamond Director
- 5 Diamond Director
NeoLife Compensation Plan
NeoLife's compensation plan can be accessed and viewed through this link.
There are five ways to earn money with NeoLife.
- Retail & Club Member profit. When you buy at wholesale Distributor Price and sell at Suggested Retail Price, you earn a profit.
- Sales Volume Bonus. Earn a Sales Volume Bonus of up to 20% as you sell products.
- Leadership Development Bonus. When you achieve the Director title, you also earn Leadership Development Bonuses on other Directors developed in your downline organization.
- Network Development Bonus. When you get into the President’s Team, you qualify for a Network Development Bonus on your entire network.
- Incentives. In addition to benefits above, NeoLife Distributors are eligible to earn lucrative incentives including cash bonuses and travel.
I found a video in YouTube that could explain the compensation plan better. You can watch it below.
NeoLife Pros and Cons
Do NeoLife distributors make money?
According to NeoLife's 2016 income disclosure statement, 15.1% of their USA and Canada distributors earned an average of $143. 6.3% of NeoLife's USA and Canada members earned $500 or more.
This is the sad reality for these MLMs. As you can see from the data presented by the income disclosure statement above, earnings are usually very low and not worth the effort a member does, like advertising, delivery, and recruiting.
$143 is not even enough to be considered as a weekly salary in USA and Canada. For one year, that is 39 cents a day. It may be outrageous, but it is the painful truth. The data never lies.
I truly believe that there are better ways to make money online than joining MLM companies such as NeoLife and Pampered Chef. However, look at the bright side. There is still that percentage of people that are actually making money in this venture. The company would not last this long if it is a scam.
With the right team and training, I believe that you can also succeed.
NeoLife has its fair share of negative reviews and backlash.
In this post, a Reddit user shares their frustration about how NeoLife distributors peddle their products. The distributor who commented on the post seems to be claiming that NeoLife products could help with all the diseases the person stated on their post.
On this one, the user who posted the photo was completely disgusted upon receiving the message from the NeoLife distributor. Upon knowing that the person's child has terminal brain tumor, the NeoLife distributor jumped at the opportunity to sell their products, claiming that it will help the poor child.
Is NeoLife legit?
Yes, NeoLife is a legit company that has been in business for many years now.
However, MLMs tend to get bashed for the following reasons:
- Team leaders do not train their members properly
- Members were pushed to recruit more than sell products
The right team is the team that will support you, share knowledge with you, and train you properly. Not every team is like this, which is a big problem since the first step in joining an MLM is joining a team.
If you are not on the right team that will train you properly, there is no guarantee that you will earn money. You must find the team that strives for success, since that is the most effective way to succeed in your MLM venture.
Is NeoLife a Pyramid Scheme?
First of all, let's look at what a Pyramid Scheme is:
"A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products." - Wikipedia
As NeoLife distributors make money both by recruiting other team members AND by selling products to customers, it is safe to say that NeoLife is not a Pyramid Scheme!
How to succeed with NeoLife and any other online business
MLMs tend to get a bad reputation because a majority of people who join in them do not make money.
This is because of leaders that want their members to recruit more than sell, since recruiting will earn them easy commissions. This is not the proper way to treat your team.
Here is the thing... Recruiting your family and friends will not help you in the long run. You will just ruin your relationships with them if you start acting pushy and try to sell them products they are not interested in.
You need to find your target market - these people will be the ones willing to spend for your products. Reaching them will be the best way to succeed in your MLM venture.
There are two popular ways to do this:
- Set up paid adverts that target a specific audience within your niche
- Find a way to generate free organic traffic that can be turned into sales
The first option is very expensive and if you are just starting out, then I recommend you scrap that for now.
The second one is completely doable and inexpensive, in fact, you can even get the right tools and information for FREE.
In my FREE 7-day Make Money Online Course, I teach a number of things that can help you succeed with NeoLife and any other similar businesses.
By the end of the course, you will have the following knowledge:
- How to find your purpose and combine it with your goals for the ultimate winning mindset
- How to choose your niche or better leverage your existing one
- How to build a website in just a few clicks and have your own branding
- How to write content that can attract thousands of visitors who ACTUALLY want to buy your products
Grab my FREE course by clicking on the red button below 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my "Should You Be a NeoLife Distributor?" review!
Feel free to let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below 🙂