Online paid surveys have become an extremely popular way of making a little bit of extra money online.
However, choosing the right panels is becoming more and more difficult, due to the amount of platforms available nowadays.
Is Pinecone Research Legit? Yes, it is but it is almost impossible to join as new members can only join via invitation only!
If you wish to make money using highly rated platforms, then I recommend you click on one of the three buttons below, depending on your needs and where you are located 🙂
What is Pinecone Research?
Pinecone Research is an "Invitation Only" survey platform that allows members to complete questionnaires and test unreleased products for market research purposes.
It is managed by a well-known global market research company called Nielsen.
This survey panel is currently available in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
How do i join Pinecone Research?
During my research I found that the UK version of Pinecone Research has a sign up page that you can easily find in Google: pineconeresearch.co.uk/signupUK/Signup_Form.aspx
I am not sure whether that will stay there forever, but they seem to be accepting new members now.
In terms of joining Pinecone Research Canada, USA and Germany, you can join by invitation only.
Your best bet would be to Google "How to join Pinecone Research" and see what websites offer you the sign up link at that time.
Fill in the form with your details and wait to be accepted.
If Pinecone Research accepts you, you will start receiving surveys via email.
On average, you should be getting 2 to 3 surveys per month.
How do you get paid?
Pinecone Research use a points system. They reward their members for completing surveys and testing products. They also hold bi-weekly and quarterly sweepstakes.
Here is how it works:
- Surveys: An average of 2 to 3 emails per month will be sent to you depending on your profile and the survey panel's needs. Each completed survey will earn you $3 which is quite a nice amount compared to many other survey platforms out there. However, with only 2 to 3 survey per month, your earnings will be very limited!
- Product Testing: You will be sent unreleased products for you to test and then provide feedback on. This should allow you to earn $6 for the product testing and $3 for the feedback you provide. You may also get to keep the product.
- Sweepstakes: These are held bi-weekly for a chance of winning $500 and quarterly for a chance of winning $4,500.
I could not find any rewards information for Pinecone Research members outside of the United States, but I would assume the rewards are more or less the same.
Pinecone Research reviews on other websites
They both currently show Pinecone Research to have been rated as "average".
Pinecone Research members often seem to complain about the following:
- Not receiving surveys for months or years
- Participation being discontinued without any prior notice
- Inability to cash out earned money if you get discontinued
- Glitchy website causing members to lose their points
Pinecone Research affiliate program: Do they have one?
Pinecone Research do not seem to have an affiliate program or at least I could not find one when doing my research.
However, even if there was one I would not recommend to join it!
Pinecone Reaserch are so selective with their audience that it would be extremely difficult for an affiliate to make any money referring people to them.
I recommend that you join Survey Junkie's affiliate program instead.
Not only is Survey Junkie a highly rated survey platform, but they also pay $1.50 per conversion. They count a conversion as an email submit, single opt-in.
Click the red button below to join Survey Junkie's affiliate program:
Is Pinecone Research legit?
Pinecone Research is a legit survey panel, but in my opinion it is not worth joining:
- Almost impossible to become a member
- Rated average on reputable reviews websites
- Only 2 to 3 surveys a month
I would also hate to lose my money if they decided to discontinue my membership with no prior notice.
Fear not though... There are better "online money making" opportunities out there!
Click on one of the red buttons below to start 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my "Is Pinecone Research Legit?" review!
Feel free to let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below 🙂