Scammers have been quite creative these days. There have been reports of scammers making entire copies of websites to fool people into giving their personal information. Some scammers even call their victims directly.
One of the scams we should watch out for are pyramid schemes. Pyramid schemes are illegal. As much as possible, do not engage people who are pitching this business model to you.
Today we will be looking at a company called Isagenix International. Is Isagenix International a Scam? Find out right here.
Stop Trying to Sell to Family and Friends!
You Need The Right Training In Order To Succeed With Network Marketing and Make $$$...
and much more!
Isagenix International is a multi-level marketing company founded by Jim Coover, Kathy Coover, and John Anderson in 2002.
Isagenix is a company that sells dietary supplements and personal care products. The selection includes:
- weight loss supplements
- sports performance supplements
- vitality and well-being products
- personal care products
- beauty products
- essential oils
The company is currently based in Gilbert, Arizona, United States.
How to become an Isagenix associate
To become an Isagenix associate, go to this link.
These are the steps you need to follow to ensure a smoother application process:
- Look for an Isagenix associate in your area.
- If you do not know any Isagenix associates or cannot find one, you can go to the link provided above and fill up the form. The website will assist you in finding a sponsor.
- Provide your personal details. It is important to also provide the best hours when they could call you.
- Your sponsor will be the one providing the registration details to you. Keep in touch with them.
Isagenix Enrollment Kits
Isagenix has the following starter kits to choose from:
- Weight Loss Value Pack - $599
- Weight Loss Premium Pack - $400
- Weight Loss Basic Pack - $272
- Everyday Shake Pack - $168
- Everyday Health Pack - $158
- Shake & IsaGenesis Pack - $164
What are Isagenix associate levels?
There are 6 total ranks in Isagenix. Each rank requires the member to reach a certain sales quota on a monthly basis.
Isagenix Compensation Plan
Isagenix's compensation plan can be accessed and viewed through this link.
There are three ways to make money with Isagenix.
- Retail profits. These are the profits you earn from selling Isagenix products. As an associate, you get the products at discounted prices and you can sell them for retail prices to your customers.
- Retail direct profits. These are the profits you earn for selling Isagenix products straight from your own website. This is paid weekly.
- Product introduction bonuses. This is earned by sharing qualified product packs to new members on their initial order. These vary depending on what pack is purchased.
- Team bonuses. These are earned through your team's sales.
- Executive matching team bonuses. These are paid depending on you and your team's ranks. These are also made through your team's sales.
- Incentives and promotions. These are the benefits given to members who achieved the high ranks.
I found a video on Isagenix's official YouTube channel that could explain the compensation plan better. You can watch it below.
Isagenix Pros and Cons
Do Isagenix associates make money?
According to Isagenix's 2015 Earnings Disclosure Statement, only 5.2% of all Isagenix members are considered as business builders, meaning that only 5.2% of all members are Isagenix associates.
43% of business builders earned $702 for that year. This means that those associates only made $58.5 per month. This is quite low compared to the other MLMs I have encountered.
$58.5 per month is not even minimum wage. You can make more than that amount weekly by having a part-time job. For that small amount of money, I do not think that all your effort in building this business is worth it.
It is worth noting that this is legitimate data presented to us, and we know that the data never lies. I do not think that for all your efforts - from ordering products, selling products, hosting selling parties and livestreams, shipping products - are worth $58.5. All your efforts are worth much more than that amount.
I truly believe that there are better ways to make money online than joining MLM companies such as Isagenix and LegalShield. However, we can see in the data presented to us that there are people earning quite a lot. This means that achieving high ranks is possible if you use the right strategies.
I believe that as long as you get the proper training and support, you can make this business work. With the right team by your side, you could work towards your individual and group goals.
Isagenix has its own fair share of lawsuits and negative reviews.
In 2020, two Isagenix associates filed a lawsuit against the company for allegedly incurring losses of $170,000. It turns out that high level associates have been reselling products in e-commerce websites, which is prohibited by the company policies.
In this post, a Reddit user shared a screenshot of a post from a former Isagenix associate. The associate apologized to her friends and colleagues for being pushy on her attempts to recruit them, saying that she preferred friends over money.
This other Reddit user shared her experience as an Isagenix associate, saying that throughout her years with the company, she learned a lot about deception, and she struggled with finances to keep her business afloat. She left after realizing that she does not like the kind of person she is becoming.
Is Isagenix legit?
Yes, Isagenix is a legit company that has been in business for many years now.
However, MLMs have gained a bad reputation for the following reasons:
- Team leaders push members to recruit more than sell products
- Members struggle to make money since they have no proper training
It is important to join a team that would support you throughout your journey with the company. As long as you can join the right team for you, it is easy to succeed with your goals.
Proper sales and marketing training would also help you greatly, since the main point of having a business is selling and marketing products.
Is Isagenix a Pyramid Scheme?
First of all, let's look at what a Pyramid Scheme is:
"A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products." - Wikipedia
As Isagenix associates make money both by recruiting other team members AND by selling products to customers, it is safe to say that Isagenix is not a Pyramid Scheme!
How to succeed with Isagenix and any other online business
MLMs tend to get bashed a lot since majority of people who sign up for them do not make money at all.
This is mainly because of team leaders who push their members to recruit new members so they could earn easy money through commissions. MLM companies seem to have great products, so why don't they train their members to market them properly?
Here is the thing... You cannot force people to join your MLM if they do not want to. They will just distance themselves from you if you continue to be pushy.
You need to find a way to reach your target market, as these people would be the ones making purchases to keep your business afloat. Your target market is your key to success.
There are two popular ways to do this:
- Set up paid adverts that target a specific audience within your niche
- Find a way to generate free organic traffic that can be turned into sales
The first option is very expensive and if you are just starting out, then I recommend you scrap that for now.
The second one is completely doable and inexpensive, in fact, you can even get the right tools and information for FREE.
In this FREE Make Money Online Course, you can learn a number of things that can help you succeed with Isagenix and any other similar businesses.
By the end of the course, you will have the following knowledge:
- How to choose your niche or better leverage your existing one
- How to build a website in just a few clicks and have your own branding
- How to write content that can attract thousands of visitors who ACTUALLY want to buy your products
Click on the red button below to get started 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my "Is Isagenix International a Scam?" review!
Feel free to let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below 🙂