Whenever you browse the internet, you are already putting yourself at risk. Most people do not know the dangers of browsing the internet, especially in public wi-fi where they openly browse their social media accounts. This is why you should install softwares that would add extra protection to your devices.
Identity theft is quite a major concern that we should all know about. We also should watch out for scams, like pyramid schemes. Pyramid schemes are illegal. I do not recommended investing in them. If you do, you will not see your money again.
Today we will be looking at a company called DXN. Is DXN a Pyramid Scheme? Should you sign up to start selling DXN products? Find out in this review.
Stop Trying to Sell to Family and Friends!
You Need The Right Training In Order To Succeed With Network Marketing and Make $$$...
and much more!
DXN is a multi-level marketing company founded by Lim Siow in 1993.
DXN is a company that sells health supplements and wellness products. The selection includes:
- food supplements
- personal care products
- skin care products
- Korean cosmetics
- household products
- home appliances
- water treatment products
- apparel and clothing
The company is currently based in Malaysia.
How to become a DXN distributor
To become a DXN distributor, go to this link.
These are the steps you need to follow to ensure a smoother application process:
- Provide your personal information.
- Provide your sponsor's information.
- Sign the agreement.
- Choose your starter kit.
- Congratulations, you are now on your way to becoming a DXN distributor.
DXN Enrollment Kits
DXN has the following enrollment kits to choose from:
- DXN Dynamic Start Program A Kit
- DXN Dynamic Start Program B Kit
- DXN Dynamic Start Program C Kit
- DXN Dynamic Start Program A1 Kit
- DXN Dynamic Start Program B1 Kit
- DXN Dynamic Start Program C1 Kit
- DXN Basic Kit
- DXN Business Kit
What are DXN distributor levels?
There are 24 total ranks in DXN. Each rank requires the member to reach a certain sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Star Agent
- Star Ruby
- Star Diamond
- Executive Star Diamond
- Senior Star Diamond
- Executive Senior Star Diamond
- Double Diamond
- Executive Double Diamond
- Triple Diamond
- Executive Triple Diamond
- Gold Diamond
- Executive Gold Diamond
- Crown Diamond
- Executive Crown Diamond
- Senior Crown Diamond
- Executive Senior Crown Diamond
- Double Crown Diamond
- Executive Double Crown Diamond
- Triple Crown Diamond
- Executive Triple Crown Diamond
- Gold Crown Diamond
- Executive Gold Crown Diamond
- Crown Ambassador
DXN Compensation Plan
DXN's compensation plan can be accessed and viewed through this link.
These are the ways to make money with DXN.
- Retail Profit. Distributors can purchase products for wholesale prices, then sell them for retail prices.
- Group Bonus. You need to reach a certain sales quota to earn this bonus.
- Star Group Bonus. You need to reach a certain sales quota to earn this bonus.
- Development Bonus. To earn this bonus, you should be of Star Agent rank and reach a certain sales quota.
- International Profit Sharing. To earn this bonus, you should be of Star Diamond rank and reach a certain sales quota.
- Leadership Bonus. To earn this bonus, you should be of Star Diamond rank.
- Travel Seminar Incentive. This could be earned by any distributor who can reach the required sales quota.
- Hand Phone Cash Incentive (One Time Only)
- Overseas Trip Cash Incentive (One Time Only)
I found a video on YouTube that could explain the compensation plan better. You can watch it below.
DXN Pros and Cons
Do DXN distributors make money?
I think we could all agree that it is a big red flag when a company does not publish their Income Disclosure Statement. That is the case with DXN.
I have looked in different sites and blogs and I could not seem to find a copy of one. I saw some people in web forums looking for it as well.
Since we do not have any data showing us how much a distributor can potentially earn, we have no way to know if DXN distributors make money or not.
I believe that there are better ways to make money online than joining MLM companies such as DXN and Evolution Travel.
I do not suggest trusting comments or posts from social media as proof that you can earn money in an MLM. The data never lies, so it is always good to have that information public, for the sake of those thinking of joining MLMs. Not publishing them just makes the company look shady.
However, we could all agree that joining MLMs come with pros and cons. It is always good to get the proper training from your team leader to boost your sales. As long as you use the correct marketing strategies and have a good team supporting you, you can find success in this venture.
DXN has its own fair share of negative reviews.
In this post, a Reddit user spoke about DXN's claims that their products could cure cancer, autism, and other diseases. Their brother was trying to join the company so they warned them that MLMs can get people in debt.
Negative reviews do not mean that a company is not legit. We should take note of both the positive and negative reviews before signing up for an MLM.
Is DXN legit?
Yes, DXN is a legit company that has been in business for many years now.
However, MLMs always get bashed for the following reasons:
- Team leaders do not give proper training to their members
- Members, who lack the proper sales and marketing training, fail to earn money
Joining an MLM always comes with a risk, but if you are with the right team, you would be able to pull through. Having a team that would train and support you is one of the best ways to succeed.
I believe that as long as you apply the right strategies and you have the proper support from your team, you can make this opportunity work.
Is DXN a Pyramid Scheme?
First of all, let's look at what a Pyramid Scheme is:
"A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products." - Wikipedia
As DXN distributors make money both by recruiting other team members AND by selling products to customers, it is safe to say that DXN is not a Pyramid Scheme!
How to succeed with DXN and any other online business
MLMs tend to get a lot of bad reviews because the majority of people who join them failed to make money with them. A lot of members get into debt, while some even lose their assets and life savings.
This is because of leaders that push members to recruit more people instead of sell the products. This isn't the proper way to run a business, since we know the businesses run with sales.
Here is the thing... You cannot force people to sign up for your MLM. You will just end up being ignored, or worse, blocked in social media. You will risk ruining relationships with people you know.
You need to find a way to reach your target market, as they will be the people who will support your business. They are the people with genuine interest in your company and its products, so reaching them will surely be a key to your success.
There are two popular ways to do this:
- Set up paid adverts that target a specific audience within your niche
- Find a way to generate free organic traffic that can be turned into sales
The first option is very expensive and if you are just starting out, then I recommend you scrap that for now.
The second one is completely doable and inexpensive, in fact, you can even get the right tools and information for FREE.
In this FREE Make Money Online Course, you can learn a number of things that can help you succeed with DXN and any other similar businesses.
By the end of the course, you will have the following knowledge:
- How to choose your niche or better leverage your existing one
- How to build a website in just a few clicks and have your own branding
- How to write content that can attract thousands of visitors who ACTUALLY want to buy your products
Click on the red button below to get started 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my "Is DXN a Pyramid Scheme?" review!
Feel free to let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below 🙂