You have probably encountered an offer so good that you find it hard to resist. However, in this digital age, it is quite easy to find out if an offer or a deal is legit just by a few clicks.
Do not entertain offers that seem too good to be true as they are scams, like pyramid schemes. Pyramid schemes are illegal. You have nothing to gain but everything to lose.
Today we will be looking at a company called Plexus Worldwide. Is Plexus Worldwide a Pyramid Scheme? Read more to find out.
Stop Trying to Sell to Family and Friends!
You Need The Right Training In Order To Succeed With Network Marketing and Make $$$...
and much more!
Plexus Worldwide is a multi-marketing company founded by Tarl Robinson in 2014.
Plexus Worldwide is a company that sells health and wellness products. The selection includes:
- weight management supplements
- nutrition supplements
- skincare products
- personal care products
The company is currently based in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States.
How to become a Plexus Worldwide ambassador
To join Plexus Worldwide, go to this link.
These are the steps you need to follow to ensure a smoother application process:
- Provide your personal information.
- Create a password. Make sure you remember it.
- Provide your sponsor's ID or phone number. If you do not have one, the website can find a sponsor for you.
- Choose a starter pack.
- Provide your shipping and billing details.
- Review your order and submit.
- Congratulations, you are on your way to becoming a Plexus Worldwide ambassador.
Plexus Worldwide Enrollment Kits
Plexus Worldwide has the following Welcome Packs to choose from:
- Family Essentials Welcome Pack - $199.00
- Joyome Beauty Advanced Welcome Pack - $199.00
- Renew You Essentials Welcome Pack (Whey) - $199.00
- Healthy Weight Advanced Welcome Pack - $199.00
- Microbiome Essentials Welcome Pack - $199.00
- Beauty From Within Welcome Pack - $199.00
- Variety Welcome Pack - $199.00
- Triplex, Joyome, Lean Welcome Pack - $199.00
- Family Basic Welcome Pack - $99.00
- Everyday Wellness Welcome Pack - $99.00
- Joyome Beauty Basic Welcome Pack - $99.00
- Renew You Beginner Welcome Pack (Whey) - $99.00
- Mix and Glow Welcome Pack - $99.00
- Healthy Weight Basics Welcome Pack - Control - $99.00
- Plexus Active, Plexus Slim, & Ease Capsules Welcome Pack - $99.00
- Healthy Weight Basics - Trim Welcome Pack - $99.00
- TriPlex Welcome Pack - $99.00
- Joyome Essentials Welcome Pack - $99.00
- Slim, XFactor Plus, and VitalBiome Welcome Pack - $99.00
- Plexus Slim and Accelerator+ Welcome Pack - $99.00
What are Plexus Worldwide ambassador levels?
There are 10 total ranks in Plexus Worldwide. Each rank requires the member to reach a certain sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Senior Ambassador
- Silver Ambassador
- Gold Ambassador
- Senior Gold Ambassador
- Ruby Ambassador
- Senior Ruby Ambassador
- Emerald Ambassador
- Sapphire Ambassador
- Diamond Ambassador
Plexus Worldwide Compensation Plan
Plexus Worldwide's compensation plan can be accessed and viewed through this link.
These are the ways to make money with Plexus Worldwide.
- Retail Rewards Commissions. As a Plexus Worldwide ambassador, you can get products at wholesale prices. You can then sell them for retail prices.
- Retail Rewards Over-Ride Commissions. This is earned when the ambassador you sponsor reaches their quota.
- Preferred Customer Bonus. This is earned if you decide to become a Preferred Customer first before signing up as an ambassador.
- One-Time Achievement Bonus. This is earned every time you climb specific ranks.
- Fast Start Achievement Bonus. You can earn this if you are able to reach a high rank during your first month at the company.
- Business Building Bonuses (BBB). This is earned when ambassadors you sponsor purchase their welcome packs.
- Plexus Points. These points are earned by recruiting new ambassadors.
- Emerald Pool Bonus. This is the whole company's commissionable volume divided to all those in the Emerald rank.
- Sapphire Pool Bonus. This is the whole company's commissionable volume divided to all those in the Sapphire rank.
- Diamond Pool Bonus. This is the whole company's commissionable volume divided to all those in the Diamond rank.
- Earn a Diamond Re-Entry Position. You can earn this upon reaching the Diamond rank.
I found a video on Plexus Worldwide's official YouTube channel that could explain the compensation plan better. You can watch it below.
Plexus Worldwide Pros and Cons
Do Plexus Worldwide ambassadors make money?
According to Plexus Worldwide's 2018 Income Disclosure Statement, the average income of all ambassadors was $310.48.
This is quite shocking since this data comprised of all the ranks in the company. For the average earnings to be this little, this means that some people did not make money at all.
We could say that even those who are not in the lowest rank anymore still struggle to make money in the company. Only those at the very top seem to be doing well in that aspect.
The reality with these MLMs is they tend to oversell the opportunity they are promoting. They say that you can do this full-time, but in reality, this is not a full-time career, especially with those very low earnings.
I truly believe that there are better ways to make money online than joining MLM companies such as Plexus Worldwide and Youngevity. However, as long as you are in the right team and get plenty of support, there is no doubt that you can succeed in your MLM venture.
Plexus Worldwide controversies
Plexus Worldwide has its own fair share of controversies.
TINA.org, a non-profit organization that fights against false advertising and deceptive marketing, started investigating Plexus Worldwide for the following reasons:
- Unsubstantiated health claims. The organization found over 100 unsubstantiated health claims on Plexus Worldwide products, despite warnings from the Food and Drug Administration.
- Product safety issues. Some Plexus Worldwide products are found to contain lead.
- Over the top income claims. It was uncovered that less than 1% of Plexus Worldwide ambassadors earn six figures a year.
- Mounting customer complaints. The Federal Trade Commission revealed that they received more than 800 complaints of Plexus Worldwide consumers demanding refunds for charges on product shipments they did not want.
Is Plexus Worldwide legit?
Yes, Plexus Worldwide is a legit company.
However, MLMs have always been viewed negatively for the following reasons:
- Team leaders do not provide proper training to their members
- Members, who have no idea what they are doing, lose money
The first step to joining an MLM is being part of a team. You should choose the right team for you as these people will be the ones with you throughout your stay in the company.
I believe that as long as you apply the right strategies and you have the proper support from your team, you can make this opportunity work.
Is Plexus Worldwide a Pyramid Scheme?
First of all, let's look at what a Pyramid Scheme is:
"A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products." - Wikipedia
As Plexus Worldwide ambassadors make money both by recruiting other team members AND by selling products to customers, it is safe to say that Plexus Worldwide is not a Pyramid Scheme!
How to succeed with Plexus Worldwide and any other online business
MLMs tend to get a lot of bad reviews since majority of people who join them have struggled to make money with them.
This is because of leaders do not properly train their members, but instead insist on them recruiting their friends, family, and whoever else they know. This is not the right way to run a business.
Here is the thing... You cannot just bombard those people close to you with predatory messages to ask them to join your MLM. You will just end up pushing them away from you.
You need to find a way to reach your target market, as they are the ones genuinely interested with your products. Their purchases will sustain your business, and being able to reach them will make this venture more successful for you.
There are two popular ways to do this:
- Set up paid adverts that target a specific audience within your niche
- Find a way to generate free organic traffic that can be turned into sales
The first option is very expensive and if you are just starting out, then I recommend you scrap that for now.
The second one is completely doable and inexpensive, in fact, you can even get the right tools and information for FREE.
In this FREE Make Money Online Course, you can learn a number of things that can help you succeed with Plexus Worldwide and any other similar businesses.
By the end of the course, you will have the following knowledge:
- How to choose your niche or better leverage your existing one
- How to build a website in just a few clicks and have your own branding
- How to write content that can attract thousands of visitors who ACTUALLY want to buy your products
Click on the red button below to get started 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my "Is Plexus Worldwide a Pyramid Scheme?" review!
Feel free to let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below 🙂