Everything has been made convenient for us nowadays. Almost every service we could think of is now available online, which gave way to the online job market.
However, a number of scams also made their appearance in our devices. One good example are pyramid schemes. Pyramid schemes are illegal.
Forever Living is one of the companies promoting ways to make money online. Should you become a Forever Living distributor? Find out in this review.
Stop! Don't Risk Losing Money!
You Need The Right Training In Order To Succeed With Network Marketing...
and much more!
What is Forever Living?
Forever Living Products International, Inc. (FLPI), or simply, Forever Living, is a multi-level marketing company founded by Rex Maughan in 1978.
In the 1990s, Maughan purchased the company called Aloe Vera of America to distribute its products under Forever Living.
Forever Living is a company that markets aloe-vera based products. The selection includes:
- health supplements
- bee products
- nutritional products
- weight management products
- skin care products
- essential oils
- household products
The company is currently based in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States.
How to become a Forever Living distributor
There are two types of Forever Living membership currently available. These are called Forever Business Owner and Forever Preferred Customer.
Forever Business Owners are entitled to discounts on products and sell them on full price, which makes this option viable if you want the extra income.
Forever Preferred Customers get 5% off on future purchases. They also become a part of the insider program where they could receive updates on products, promos, and news before anyone else.
To become a Forever Business Owner, follow these steps.
- Go to this link.
- Select the starter pack that best suits your needs.
- Add some more products if you'd like. If not, just review your shopping cart.
- Fill in your personal information (name, email address, shipping address, etc.). If you have a sponsor, fill in their information. If not, you can choose the option for the site to help you find a sponsor.
- Pay for your order.
- Congratulations! You are on your way to becoming a Forever Business Owner. Just wait for your order to arrive.
To become a Forever Preferred Customer, follow these steps.
- Go to this link.
- Add the products you want to purchase in your shopping cart.
- Fill in your personal information (name, email address, shipping address, etc.). If you have a product sponsor, fill in their information. If not, you can choose the option for the site to help you find a product sponsor.
- Pay for your order.
- Congratulations! You are on your way to becoming a Forever Preferred Customer. Just wait for your order to arrive.
What are Forever Living distributor levels?
There are 12 total ranks in Forever Living. Each rank requires the member to reach a certain sales quota in a given time frame.
- Assistant Supervisor
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Soaring Manager
- Sapphire Manager
- Diamond Sapphire
- Diamond Manager
- Double Diamond
- Triple Diamond
- Centurion Diamond
Forever Living Compensation Plan
Forever Living's compensation plan can be accessed and viewed through this link.
There are 10 different ways to make money in Forever Living.
- Retail Profits - 43% retail profit
- Personal Bonus - 5% to 18% on retail sales of your personal volume
- Volume Bonus - 3% to 13% on retail sales of your group volume
- Leadership Bonus - 6%, 3%, 2% on 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation managers
- Gem Bonus - Increased earnings on downline managers
- Earned Incentive Bonus/“Car Plan” - Up to $800 per month
- Profit sharing - Share in a generous yearly profit program
- Personal Development - Learn new skills and attitudes
- Exotic Vacations - Earn trips around the world
- Special Promotions - Fun ways to enhance your business
I found a video in YouTube from Forever Living's official YouTube channel that could explain these better. You can watch it below.
Forever Living Pros and Cons
Do Forever Living distributors make money?
I think we could all agree that it is a big red flag when a company does not publish their Income Disclosure Statement. That is the case with Forever Living.
I have looked in different sites, blogs, and forums and I could not seem to find a copy of one. I saw some people in Reddit looking for it as well, but it looks like we all came back from our research empty-handed.
Since we do not have any data showing us how much a distributor can potentially earn, we have no way to know if Forever Living distributors make money or not.
I believe that there are better ways to make money online than joining MLM companies such as Forever Living or SheerSense.
Comments or posts found in social media do not count as proof that you can earn money in an MLM. A lot of the claims made my MLM distributors are largely exaggerated, and some even don't include actual proof that they earned what they said they did.
The data never lies, so it is always good to have income disclosure statements public, for the sake of those thinking of joining MLMs. Not publishing them just makes the company look shady.
However, we could all agree that joining MLMs come with pros and cons. It always comes down to the team you join in. As long as you get the proper training, guidance, and support from your team, you can easily navigate your way to success.
Forever Living controversies
Forever Living has its fair share of controversies.
In 2015, the UK Advertising Standards Authority criticized Forever Living for their false claims about the health benefits of their products and their alleged effects against certain diseases. Forever Living was also warned against using health professionals in their advertisements.
Between 2011 to 2016, lead found in Forever Living products were proven to be in amounts that require the company to issue warnings to their consumers.
Is Forever Living legit?
Yes, Forever Living is a legit company that has been in business for many years now.
However, we know that MLMs always get bashed for the following reasons:
- Team leaders urge members to recruit more than sell their products
- Members do not get proper sales and marketing training from their leaders
Your success in MLMs depend heavily on the team you are in. This is one of the first things you should bear in mind. A good team should be in support of you every step of the way, and you should trade tips and knowledge with each other.
Is Forever Living a Pyramid Scheme?
First of all, let's look at what a Pyramid Scheme is:
"A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products." - Wikipedia
As Forever Living distributors make money both by recruiting other team members AND by selling products to customers, it is safe to say that Forever Living is not a Pyramid Scheme!
How to succeed with Forever Living and any other online business
MLMs tend to get a bad reputation because a majority of people do not seem to make money with them.
This is because of leaders who do not properly train their members. Most of the time, the members were pushed to recruit more than sell, which beats the purpose of even having products at the first place.
Here is the thing... Team leaders get easy money from commissions than selling. This is why most people who already bought the starter pack are almost immediately abandoned.
Since most members have no experience in sales nor marketing, they tend to dump their products to their families and friends, who are not interested. They have no way to reach their target market who is actually willing to buy their products.
There are two popular ways to do this:
- Set up paid adverts that target a specific audience within your niche
- Find a way to generate free organic traffic that can be turned into sales
The first option is very expensive and if you are just starting out, then I recommend you scrap that for now.
The second one is completely doable and inexpensive, in fact, you can even get the right tools and information for FREE.
In my FREE 7-day Make Money Online Course, I teach a number of things that can help you succeed with Forever Living and any other similar businesses.
By the end of the course, you will have the following knowledge:
- How to find your purpose and combine it with your goals for the ultimate winning mindset
- How to choose your niche or better leverage your existing one
- How to build a website in just a few clicks and have your own branding
- How to write content that can attract thousands of visitors who ACTUALLY want to buy your products
Grab my FREE course by clicking on the red button below 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my "Can You Actually Make Money As a Forever Living Distributor?" review!
Feel free to let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below 🙂